Thursday, September 27, 2007

Terry Fox Pictures




OK, now I can upload pictures. The first picture is, from right to left, Heather, Francie, me, and Aaron before the race (we got there about 2 hours early, so we had a lot of time to hang out and take pictures). The next picture is the start of the race. The last picture is me taking a break from the oh-so-grueling walk in front of a lovely field of flowers.
One of the funniest things about the race was how many people were smoking before they got going! I didn't get any good pictures of them, but there were all sorts of men in full running gear, stretching with a cigarette in their hand! I'll see the same thing when I go down to the river trail by my dong; all sorts of folks in spandex and bike helmets, enjoying a cigarette before they take off on a ride!

No comments: